- £35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently working alongside a Leading Independent Accounting Practice who are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper.
Our client is a Well established national accountancy firm based in the heart of Brighton who are well renown for providing an outstanding service and customer experience.
The ideal candidate will be a AAT/ACCA Qualified senior bookkeeper and will have previous experience working within an accounting practice. The roll will involve general bookkeeping, VAT preparation, Management accounts and managing a variety of workflows. The candidate will be working alongside a helpful, knowledgeable and approachable team. With our client offering a friendly environment, that allows employees to develop at all levels.
- Bookkeeping and management accounting for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Answer technical bookkeeping questions from both clients or other members of staff
- Oversee the bookkeeping team’s workflow and work in progress
- Mentor and support junior members of the team
- Assisting clients to be MTD compliant. This includes supporting and training clients on how to use cloud accounting software and helping migrate data to new systems.
- Being client’s main day to day contact, and working with other departments and staff members, to ensure client deadlines are met. This includes (but not limited to); VAT returns, P11ds, Financial accounts, and self-assessments.
- Other reasonable duties as the Partners may from time to time be required.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a practice/Bookkeeping capacity
- AAT/ACCA Qualified
- Strong IT/Cloud accounting skills with previous experience essential
- An organised individual who can act independently in a fast-paced environment
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Alfie Thomson at AJ Chambers.