- £25,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently representing a Leading firm based within Colchester. This is an ideal job for an AAT Qualified Accountant that is looking to develop their experience within a forward-thinking firm.
This firm offer a competitive salary, life assurance, flexible working hours and an opportunity to work on a diverse range of clients and industry sectors.
- Undertaking planning and preparation of statutory and management accounts from client records.
- Preparation of corporation tax returns for clients as directed by Managers and Partners.
- 80% Accounts work | 205 Audit work
- Assisting with preparation of reports, proposals etc. under the supervision of Managers and Partners.
- Liaising with clients and related third parties on behalf of Assistant Managers, Managers and Partners as directed.
- Supervising and developing juniors/trainees.
The Ideal Candidate:
- AAT Level 4 Qualified
- Experience working within a practice
- Knowledge of accounting software including Xero, Sage and QuickBooks
- Excellent service skills including the ability to tailor approaches for specific clients
- Strong knowledge of UKGAAP
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Accountant - Colchester