- £25,000 - £33,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently representing a highly-respected firm of chartered accountants, based within Colchester, who are actively seeking an Accountant/Bookkeeper, to join their firm.
If you have good knowledge of accounting and are looking to take the next step to further your career, this could be the ideal role for you.
- Undertaking, planning and preparation of statutory and management accounts from client records
- Bookkeeping duties for a variety of clients varying in size, industry and turnover.
- Client Bookkeeping
- Preparation of corporation tax returns for clients as directed by Managers and Partners
- Liaising with clients and related third parties on behalf of Assistant Managers, Managers and Partners as directed
- Supervising and developing Juniors/Trainees
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3-4 years’ experience within a public practice
- AAT Qual would be ideal, but you don’t need to be ACCA/ACA
- Systems experience with Xero, Sage and IRIS
- Strong bookkeeper experience is essential
- Ability to work well within a team
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Accountant/Bookkeeper - Colchester