- £38,000 - £48,000 Per Annum
Accounts and Audit Senior
We are recruiting for an established 4 Partner Accountancy Practice, who are looking for a well-rounded Accounts and Audit Senior with over 4 years practice experience. The successful individual will report directly to the firm’s partners.
The role will be split between 75% Accounts / 25% Audit
Accounts and Audit Senior Responsibilities:
- The audit of client accounts from books and records that have been provided
- Preparation of client accounts including audit and non-audit clients
- Preparation of tax computations for both income tax and corporation tax based on accounts prepared
- Reconciliation of VAT and PAYE accounts and advising the manager or client directly of any adjustments needed concerning under payment or overpayments to the Tax Authorities
- Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and developing more junior members
The ideal candidate:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA or QBE
- Minimum of 4 years practice experience
- Well-rounded knowledge of auditing standards and accounting principles.
- Excellent communication & presentational skills
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills
For more information on this Accounts and Audit Senior role, please either apply directly or contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements then please do get in contact with us, as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.