- £25,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
An excellent opportunity has become available to join this leading independent accountancy practice as an Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior. The firm are searching for a well-rounded Semi Senior with previous experience in an accountancy practice to join them and progress within the firm, full study support is on offer to the successful candidate.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Preparation of management and statutory accounts for partner review
- Preparation of corporate tax and self-assessment tax returns
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Assisting with audit testing and fieldwork
- Various bookkeeping duties
- Attending and preparing for client meetings
- Liaising with HMRC
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Public Practice
- ACCA/ACA Part Qualified
- Experience preparing draft year-end accounts
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentational skills
For more information on this Accounts and Audit Semi Senior position, please contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.