- £24,999 - £35,999 Per Annum
- Plus Benefits
Accounts and Tax adviser – Hemel Hempstead
AJ Chambers are looking for a talented and ambitious accountant who is looking for the chance to manage their own portfolio and take the next step towards management.
An opportunity has arisen at a Modern, forward thinking and leading firm, that embraces the latest technology and software.
Accountant and Tax Adviser Duties will include:
- Preparing statutory accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Completing personal tax and corporation tax returns
- Draft Accounts from start to finish
- Draft Corporation and personal Tax Returns
- Review of Bookkeeping from Junior Staff
- Adding client records onto software
- Attending and preparing for client meetings
- Liaising with clients and HMRC to resolve any issues that may occur
- Meeting with clients and advising on technical issues.
- Reviewing work completed by the junior team members
Successful Candidate requirements will include:
- Part Qualified or newly qualified AAT/ACA/ACCA
- Significant accounts experience in Public Practice.
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Advanced Excel, Sage, IRIS.
- Candidates must have exemplary communication skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients.
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please apply direct or contact Danny Brown at AJ Chambers.
Accountant & Tax Adviser – Hemel Hempstead