- £22,000 - £26,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are working with a well-established independent firm of chartered accountants who are looking to recruit a new Accounts Assistant to join their Guildford based office.
If you believe you are an ambitious, well-motivated individual with the keen focus of progressing into a fantastic career in Accounting, please get in touch.
- Assisting with the preparation and completion of accounts
- Production of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of client meetings, including setting up presentations for more senior members
- General bookkeeping duties
- Processing payrolls including those with auto enrolment using the Iris software
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years’ experience in an accountancy practice
- AAT/ACCA part qualified would be ideal, but not required
- Sage/IRIS experience would be perfect, but not necessary
- Good preparation/organisational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and use of initiative
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise work
If you would like to be part of a team who constantly strives to exceed our clients’ expectations by delivering a high quality, client focused service then all you need to do is apply directly or contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers.
If you believe you possess many of the above qualities but do not wish to apply for this role, do get in touch to enable us to find you a more suited job role.