- £18,000 - £22,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant to join their family friendly firm, based in Chelmsford.
For the perfect candidate, the firm is willing to provide full study support for your AAT/ACCA qualification. There will also be room for steady progression, as the firm grows in size and clients.
- Assisting with the preparation and completion of accounts
- Production of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of client meetings, including setting up presentations for more senior members
- General bookkeeping duties
- Processing payrolls including those with auto enrolment using the Iris software
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2-3 years’ experience in an accountancy practice
- AAT/ACCA part qualified would be ideal, but not required
- Sage/IRIS experience would be perfect, but not necessary
- Good preparation/organisational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and use of initiative
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise work
If you feel you would be suitable for this role, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - Chelmsford