- £18,000 - £23,000 Per Annum
We are recruiting for an established Accountancy Practice based in St. Ives, who are looking for a well-rounded Accounts Assistant.
The successful individual will report directly to the firm’s partners. The ideal candidate will be looking to develop their career and has excellent communication skills.
Accounts Assistant Duties:
- Assisting in the completion of accounts preparation and management reporting for clients (Limited Companies, Sole Traders, Partnerships, LLPs)
- Preparing documents for partner review
- Bank reconciliations and VAT returns
- General bookkeeping duties
- Preparation of client meetings and correspondence, including attendance and presentations
Accounts Assistant Requirements:
- AAT/ATT qualified or ACCA/ACA/CIMA part qualified
- At least 1 years’ experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- Strong Xero/Sage/Excel experience
- Experience preparing accounts
- Detail orientated and organised
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant – Southend