- £18,000 - £23,000 Per Annum
A leading independent accountancy practice based in Swaffham are recruiting for an enthusiastic Accounts Assistant to join their successful team.
Our client is an impressive and rapidly growing accountancy firm that can support you with the AAT/ACCA/ACA qualification, with a full block release package.
- Assisting in the preparation, completion and submission of client accounts
- Completion and submission of VAT Tax Returns
- Bank reconciliations and bookkeeping
- Communicating and resolving financial and compliance issues with clients and HMRC
- Keeping up to date technically and providing accurate and efficient advice to clients
- General ad-hoc duties that arise from day to day
The Ideal Candidate:
- AAT/ATT qualified or ACCA/ACA part qualified
- 1 year of recent experience in Public Practice
- Experience in the preparation of statutory and management accounts
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Fantastic organisational skills and an eye for detail
- Able to conduct and utilise research
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding AJ Chambers.
Accounts Assistant - Swaffham