- £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are working with a well-established, dynamic accountancy firm based in Portsmouth who are looking to recruit a new Senior Accountant to join their forward-thinking office, due to an expanding portfolio of clients.
If you are an ambitious individual looking to pursue a new role in your career with a very competitive package, and are looking for opportunities to progress within your new role, then this job may be for you.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Statutory accounts production for limited companies and sole traders
- Corporation tax computations
- Partnership tax and personal tax returns
- Able to form good relationships with both clients and colleagues
- Efficient with Bookkeeping
- VAT Returns
Qualities and Qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience working within practice
- ACA OR ACCA Part Qualified (Qualified desirable)
- Ability to work efficiently to strict deadlines
- Exemplary team player with a positive, client focused attitude
- Excellent communication skills
If you would like to be part of a team who constantly strives to exceed our clients’ expectations by delivering a high quality, client focused service then all you need to do is apply directly or contact Jessica Hawes at AJ Chambers.
If you believe you possess many of the above qualities but do not wish to apply for this role, do get in touch to enable us to find you a more suited job role.
Senior Accountant - Portsmouth