- £25,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
A modern and impressive Accountancy Practice in Oxford are recruiting for a talented Accounts Senior to join their expanding team.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented and ambitious accountant to manage their own portfolio and team at a leading regional firm. Renowned for their exceptional training and client care, our client is one of the most promising practices in the country and can offer you a genuine chance for progression and job satisfaction.
You will start as a Senior with an eye to grow and progress as you gain serious exposure to a burgeoning client base. This role will consist largely of accounts and tax work, with some outsourcing responsibilities on occasion.
You will need to be able and willing to drive as this role will involve meeting a wide range of clients in the region.
- Manage a diverse portfolio of clients
- Prepare and review working papers, statutory accounts and management accounts
- Prepare and review corporation tax computations and returns
- Line manage more junior staff, overseeing work and assisting when needed
- Assist with billing
- Networking and building long lasting business relationships
- Collaborate with Directors and Managers
- Ideally ACA or ACCA qualified/finalist
- Significant accounts, audit and tax experience in practice
- Exemplary communication skills and be capable of liaising and forming relationships with clients
- Experience with accounts software
- UK Driving license and willingness to travel to clients
If this role is of interest, please either apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.
Accounts Senior - Oxford