- £20,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
Are you looking for a firm with excellent career progression? Do you want to join a firm which values trust and offers flexible working hours along with a competitive salary?
A growing Accountancy Practice in Solihull require a forward thinking and ambitious candidate who will be able to progress with the firm due to a recent period of growth and an increasingly demanding workload.
The role will include;
· Completing accounts for Limited Companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders
· Developing and maintaining client relationships
· Preparation of Corporation Tax computations
· Discussing and resolving accounts queries with clients
· Managing a team of junior members of staff and assisting with their training
· Minimum ACA/ACCA part qualified
· Minimum of 3 years accountancy practice experience
· Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
· Previous experience managing a portfolio of clients
· Ability to work to deadline and within budget
· Knowledge of the property sector would be desirable.
What you will get in return;
· Flexible working hours
· 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
· Excellent career progression