- £65,000 - £80,000 Per Annum
Associate Director – Financial Modelling - Top 10 Accountancy Practice
This role is ideal for someone looking to make the next step up in their career or someone already at associate director level and wants to transition into a financial modelling centric role with excellent progression opportunities. You’ll be joining an expanding team which prides itself on a privileged list of blue chip clients whilst also maintaining a culture which nurtures individuality and celebrates innovative thinking.
- Leading the scoping, management and execution of financial modelling assignments.
- Supporting your team in terms of product and staff development.
- Generate business through own network of contacts.
- Professional finance qualification such as ACA/ACCA.
- 5+ years’ experience within Practice.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- A self-starter who can thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work well within a team.
For more information on this position please either apply directly, or contact Aaron Butcher at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.