- £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior | Top 50 Firm | Central London
A fantastic opportunity for an ACA / ACCA studier to join a steadily growing Top 50 Firm in the West End.
The firm’s client base is diverse and includes media, entertainment, retail, property, manufacturing, hospitality, charities and lawyers so you will get exposure to a wide variety of industries in this role. They are a firm who truly value their staff with continuous CPD training throughout the year, Partners and Managers who are approachable and supportive, dedicated career paths for all their staff alongside year-round social events.
- Draft and prepare client accounts/statutory accounts of partnerships and LLPs along with Tax computations
- Assist and participate in audit assignments at client sites
- Draft quarterly VAT returns and Corporation Tax returns (CT600)
- Compile Profit and Loss accounts, balance sheets of assets and liabilities and trial balance accounts
- Draft reports covering financial statements, client business issues, systems and controls
- Prepare management accounts
- Liaise closely with clients and other stakeholders, keeping the relevant manager/supervisor informed of developments
Skills / Experience
- Working at Semi-Senior level within a similar size Practice, with audit file preparation, accounts and corporate tax experience
- Already working towards ACA / ACCA qualification
- Double entry accounting and bookkeeping skills
- Knowledge of Caseware, Sage, Quickbooks, Xero, Alphatax and CCH would be beneficial
- Competitive salary
- Study support
- Private Medical Insurance and Life Insurance
- Commission for introducing clients
- Friendly office culture – they don’t have the ‘late hours’ culture
- Quarterly socials including Christmas and Summer, and spontaneous in-office socials throughout the year
If you are interested in being considered for this role then please apply direct, or contact Danielle O'Hara at AJ Chambers.