- £25,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
A market leading, independent firm of chartered accountants are currently seeking an Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior to join their office in Barnet. This opportunity offers excellent opportunities for progression, as well as a generous remuneration package, which includes full study support.
As Audit and Accounts Semi-Senior, you will work with a wide range of clients, giving you exposure to a variety of industries such as IT, Healthcare, Property and Charities.
- Planning, conducting and finalisation of audit assignments, across a variety of business sectors; working closely with audit managers and directors to meet reporting deadlines
- Accounts preparation for Corporate clients
- Preparation of corporation tax returns and computations
- Working closely with Audit Seniors/Managers
- Effectively deal with client and HMRC correspondence
- ACCA or ACA part qualified (full study support will be provided)
- A minimum of 2 years’ audit and accounting experience, within a small or medium sized general practice environment
- Able to work to deadlines, and are focused enough to want to exceed the most unreasonable customer’ demands
- Excellent communication skills
For more information on this Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role, please contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.