- £20,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
Are you AAT Level 4 qualified and looking to join a Top 20 accountancy firm which offers outstanding training and development? Do you want to have exposure to a diverse client portfolio and to be part of a team full of talented individuals? Our client provides full study support and continuous professional development which nurtures and develops talent at all levels.
My client prides themselves on providing excellent service and expert advice to their clients by hiring the most skilled and capable individuals with a natural flair for the industry.
What you will get:
· Full study support package
· Exposure to a diverse portfolio of clients.
· Supportive and fun team environment
· Ability to buy/sell holiday to fit your lifestyle
· Private medical insurance
The Role will include:
· Completing statutory accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
· Training and supervising junior members of staff.
· Vat Returns
· Corporation tax computations and returns for limited companies and groups
· Management accounts
· Assisting more senior members of staff on Audits
· AAT Level 4 Qualified or Part ACCA/ACA qualified
· Minimum of 2 years Practice experience
· Impeccable attention to detail
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· A positive, confident and proactive attitude
· Enjoy working as part of a team and self-motivated
· Willingness to undertake and succeed in a range of professional studies