- £50,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
Audit and Accounts Supervisor | 70-80% Audit | Top 20 Firm | City of London
AJ Chambers are pleased to be working on behalf of a Top 20 Firm in London, who are seeking an Audit and Accounts Supervisor to join their Commercial Audit team.
This would be the perfect opportunity for an experienced Audit Senior who perhaps is frustrated as they cannot progress to the next level in their firm, or someone who is already working as an Audit Supervisor but cannot see where their progression goes from there.
This role will support Managers in the team with the smooth running of a portfolio of clients; meeting the needs of the clients and maximising the fee income of the portfolio. The successful candidate will take on a lead role for client Audits, overseeing the work of and supervising junior members of staff. The commercial team work with a wide range of clients varying in size and sector including financial services, media, retail, technology, transport and professional services, allowing plenty of variety in your new role.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary
- Genuine work life balance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the opportunity to buy / sell days
- A supportive management structure to allow you to progress to the next level within the firm
- Employee recognition awards and bonuses
- Completing Audits in accordance with the firm’s Audit procedures, with assistance from more senior members of staff
- Monitoring the progress of jobs, ensuring budgets are met and addressing any problems
- Supervising and checking the work of junior members of staff
- Signing off Audit sections, addressing any queries and completing the file before passing it onto the Manager / Partner for review
- Ensuring all hours worked on a client are recorded correctly
- Dealing with queries and correspondence with clients
- ACA or ACCA qualified with a minimum of 18 months post qualification experience
- Experience managing a small portfolio of clients and ability to supervise junior members of staff
- Up to date technical knowledge
- Drive and ambition to progress through a firm
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply direct or contact Danielle Lentell at AJ Chambers.