- £45,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently working with a leading Accountancy firm to recruit a motivated and ambitious Auditor to join their team at management level.
AJ Chambers are working with an impressive firm of Chartered Accountants, who are looking for an Audit Manager, who aspires to achieve the best within a highly recognized firm. The partners have fostered a forward moving, service focused, and team orientated approach and the right professional will join them in a key, long term managerial role, where you can develop in your career and progress.
As you can tell, this is an incredible opportunity for a driven and technically strong accountant to step up into a rewarding role which offers a high level of responsibility. As an Audit Manager, you will be responsible for leading audits on a varied portfolio of clients, supervising Juniors and Semi Seniors also assisting on larger group audits.
Audit Manager Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the financial management of a portfolio of clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, acting as a major point of contact for the clients in your portfolio
- Complete assignments within agreed budgets and timescales, ensuring assignments are staffed with the appropriate mix of knowledge and skills required
- Ensure that the firm’s risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to
- Identify and recognise business and sales opportunities with new clients
- Recruit, retain, develop and motivate employees, ensuring appraisal documentation is completed within deadlines and ensuring appropriate objectives and development plans are in place
Audit Manager Specification
- Experience supervising a team of Audit staff within a sizeable Accountancy Practice.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with at least 2 years post-qualification experience
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience with accounts software e.g. Iris, Sage, QuickBooks, Xero and CaseWare
- Well-rounded knowledge of auditing standards and accounting principles.
For more information on this Audit Manager role please either apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.
Audit Manager – Hertfordshire