Audit Manager- Southampton
AJ Chambers are working with one of the Big 4 Practices, whom are currently looking for a qualified and experienced Audit Manager in their Southampton office.
As an Audit Manager, you will be responsible for leading audits on a varied portfolio of clients, supervising Juniors, Semi Seniors and the wider Audit team. You will be ACA/ACCA Qualified, willing to travel and have previous experience within a similar role.
Key Responsibilities of an Audit Manager:
- Planning Audits and identifying key risk areas.
- Ability to ensure that all statutory requirements are complied with, and up to date technical knowledge.
- Ability to ensure that client deadlines are met and to budget.
- Experience of working on more complex aspects of audits.
- Building strong client relationships and being a point of contact on advice for structuring, systems as well as source of relevant information.
- Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and managing Audit Team in collaboration with Audit Director and Audit Partner, supporting and developing more junior members of staff.
- Suggest improvements for audit efficiency and general process internally.
Essential Skills and Experience for this Audit Manager role:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Previous experience in a Manager or supervisor role for at least 2 years
- Well-rounded knowledge of auditing standards and accounting principles
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines
- Proven Experience in client handling and relationships.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please note that candidates without practice experience will not be considered for this role.
For more information or if you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV and details to James Gosling at AJ Chambers. If the role in question interests you, but you do not match the required specification, please contact me to discuss other roles that may be available.
Audit Manager – Southampton