- £30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
We are looking for a hard-working Audit Semi-Senior to provide both financial reporting and audit services to a diverse portfolio of clients.
If you are ACA/ACCA part-qualified or an AAT finalist, looking for a new opportunity then this could be the perfect role for you!
You will be joining a leading mid-tier, niche Accountancy Practice based in the heart of London, working on a large portfolio of varied client sectors including international clients. On offer, is a competitive salary, full study support for the ACA/ACCA qualification as well as clear progression opportunities.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Approximately 90% Audit, 10% Accounts split
- Audit of financial statements through sample testing and analytical review
- Preparation of financial statements from trial balance
- Review of Audit and Accounts work completed by junior staff
- Liaising with clients and building strong relationships
- Working to internal and external deadlines
- Part-qualified ACA/ACCA or AAT finalist; you will ideally be around 16-18 months from qualifying
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar sized Practice, working in a mixed Audit and Accounts role
- Experience in planning and completing Audits
- Use of a number of different Accountancy softwares; Xero and Caseware would be an advantage
- Good time management skills, communication and hard-working
If you would like to be considered for this role then please apply or contact Danielle O'Hara at AJ Chambers.