- £25,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
A fantastic opportunity for a part-qualified ACA / ACCA Accountant and Auditor to join one of the a well established firm of chartered accountants, who can offer support and growth up to and beyond the completion of your qualification.
- Carrying out Audits using a bespoke risk based approach for a range of clients across a variety of sectors including media, technology, property, hospitality and not-for-profit.
- Act as assistant on larger clients, completing relevant sections of the Audit file as discussed with Senior staff at the planning meeting.
- Acting as Senior on smaller Audits, reporting directly to the Manager. You would be responsible for planning the Audit file through to the completion sections.
- Supervising and delegating work to less experienced members of the Audit team.
- Appraising less experienced member of the team following completion of jobs worked on with them.
- 90% Audit focused.
The successful candidate will have had experience leading small Audits from the planning stage right through to completion and will have supervised junior members of staff within your Audit team. Alongside this, you be studying for the professional stage of the ACA qualification, or the ACCA equivalent.
If you wish to be considered for this opportunity then please apply with your CV, or contact Jess Hawes at AJ Chambers for more information.