- £18,000 - £26,000 Per Annum
An award-winning Accountancy Practice in Oxford are recruiting for a talented and enthusiastic Audit Semi Senior to join their friendly and successful team.
Working in one of the most promising Audit and Accounts teams in the country, you will be given the opportunity to progress and influence strategy at a top firm.
You will need to be studying ACA/ACCA and be ready to step into a fast-paced and rewarding role within a prestigious firm of Accountants. The practice is willing to fully support your studies on top of covering any claw-back fees you may incur from your current firm.
- Assisting and learning to lead on smaller audit assignments
- Assisting with the planning and fieldwork on the more complex, larger audit projects
- Ensure compliance with internal and external requirements
- Analysis of client's books and records
- Dealing with client queries, understanding their needs and providing relevant solutions
- Accounts production during quieter periods
- Building relationships with new and existing clients
- Attending client meetings with managers or Partners
- Ad-hoc arrangements, both on and off-site
- Recent experience in Public Practice Accountancy
- ACCA/ACA part-qualified
- Experience with Sage, QuickBooks or similar accounting packages if possible
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Max Evans AJ Chambers.
Audit Semi Senior – Oxford