- £37,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
£37,000 - £45,000 + fantastic benefits package
One of the most reputable accountancy firms in the UK is currently looking to expand their Southampton office further, with the need for an Audit Senior to join on a permanent basis.
Anyone looking for flexibility and autonomy in the near future, with a highly successful international accountancy firm will not want to pass up on this rare opportunity.
Why join this firm?
• Varied client base spanning across a range of sectors; making every project different than the last!
• You will be leading audits from planning to completion, being the main point of contact for clients throughout the audits
• You will have a tailored, personal learning and development program - designed to get you into Management as soon as possible!
• Fantastic social events - quarterly events, Christmas parties, and much more
• Corporate benefits package includes private pension, private medical and dental cover, buy/sell annual leave, and much more
• Relaxed work environment - casual dress code in the office
The ideal candidate will possess the following criteria:
• ACA/ACCA qualified
• Prior audit experience, leading them from planning to completion
• Recent experience in IFRS/FRS102/UK GAAP
• Experienced in working in Medium/Large sized audit teams
• Track record of maintaining strong client relationships
If you would like to be part of a team that constantly strives to exceed clients' expectations by delivering a high quality, client-focused service then all you need to do is apply directly or contact Alfie Thomson at AJ Chambers.
If you believe you possess many of the above qualities but do not wish to apply for this role, do get in touch to enable us to find you a more suited role.