- £40,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently working with an established firm that are looking for an Audit Senior to join their strong team who are based in St Albans.
You will need to be able to handle the management of the Audit services provided by the firm and be able to take specific responsibility for individual tasks and assignments, ensuring their effective and timely delivery, and that the quality of service meets the firm’s goals.
- Planning, conducting and finalisation of Audit assignments, across a variety of business sectors; working closely with client managers and directors to meet reporting deadlines
- Preparing accounts and corporation tax computations for corporate clients across a variety of sectors and reporting to assignment managers
- Develop relationships with clients and professional contacts, as well as other team members
- Developing own technical skills and professional competencies
- Control of assignment cost budgets
- Supervision and development of junior team members, ensuring standards are met
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACCA or ACA qualified
- 2 years’ audit and accounting experience, within a small or medium sized general practice environment
- Experience with supervising and developing more junior staff members
- Able to work to deadlines, and are focused enough to want to exceed the most unreasonable customer’ demands
- Preferable experience of Caseware and CCH Central
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Aron Pollock at AJ Chambers.
Audit Senior – St Albans