- £45,000 - £48,000 Per Annum
An ambitious and growing Practice in the City of London, have an opportunity for a qualified Audit Senior or an ACA/ACCA finalist to join their firm.
You will provide efficient delivery to the Audit department’s Managers and Partners in a mixed role that will include overseeing and undertaking Audit and Accounts assignments, both in the office and at client premises. This firm have a specialism within Travel, and around 60% of their client portfolio is within this sector (the remaining very varied).
The firm offer a friendly and sociable yet professional working environment with a great work life balance!
- Split approximately 80% Audit, 20% Accounts
- Carrying out accounting processes and controls to ensure the accurate production of information and document work performed to ensure appropriate audit trails are maintained
- Preparation of statutory financial statements for limited companies
- Preparation of partnerships and sole traders accounts
- Leading Audits from planning to completion with a small team of junior staff
- Liaison with clients and HMRC
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Newly ACA / ACCA qualified or 1-2 years post qualification experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within Practice, delivering external audit and accounting services
- Experience or a keen interest in the travel sector
- Experience using ProAudit / Sage / Xero would be beneficial although not essential
- Keen to develop career within a progressive and forward thinking Firm
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O'Hara at AJ Chambers.