- £45,000 - £48,000 Per Annum
An exciting opportunity for an Audit and Accounts Senior to join a firm of Accountants who can offer genuine progression to Manager and further in the future. The firm are based in West London and due to recent growth, are seeking a Senior to join their friendly team.
Based in a great area in West London, the firm are offering a varied Audit and Accounts role with exposure to a large variety of clients including property, media, not-for-profit, retail and AIM listed. They’re seeking qualified seniors or finalists, with proven experience leading Audits and small teams who perhaps cannot see any future growth within their firm.
- Roughly 60% Audit focused, with the remainder Accounts and some involvement in Corporation Tax
- Taking the lead on company Audits, whilst supervising teams
- Preparation of final statutory accounts including review work
- Review of junior staff and involvement in their training and development
- Completing work to budget and agreed timeline
- Maintaining excellent client relationships
- ACA/ACCA qualified or taking final exams
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Practice and currently working at Senior capacity
- Desire to progress in the future and further challenge yourself
- Able to supervise small teams of staff
- Excellent communication skills
On offer is a competitive salary dependent on level of experience and qualification.
If you would like to be considered please apply or contact Danielle O’Hara at AJ Chambers to discuss in more detail.