- £25,000 - £50,000 Per Annum
Audit Senior/Audit Assistant Manager-
AJ Chambers are working with a leading regional firm of Chartered Accountants, who are looking for an Audit Senior/Assistant Manager to join their Leicester office.
You will be responsible for leading audits on a varied portfolio of clients, supervising Juniors and also assisting on larger group audits. The split between audit and accounts is anticipated to be around 60/40. Ideally, you will be ACA/ACCA Qualified, or a Finalist, and have previous experience within a similar role.
- Good knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Ability to ensure that all statutory requirements are complied with, and up to date technical knowledge.
- Ability to ensure that client deadlines are met and to budget
- Experience of working on more complex aspects of audits
- Preparation of client accounts including audit and non-audit clients
- Preparation of tax computations for both income tax and corporation tax based on accounts prepared
- Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and developing more junior members of staff
Essential Skills and Experience;
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Previous experience in an audit role
- Well-rounded knowledge of auditing standards and accounting principles
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please note that candidates without practice experience will not be considered for this role.
For more information on this role or any other roles please get in contact with Jessica Black at AJ Chambers. If this role isn't for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.