- £35,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
I am working on a brand new Audit Senior position with a top 10 firm of chartered accountants who are based in Ipswich.
Our client is looking for someone to come in and take responsibility for running the audit team, working directly with existing and new clients, under the managers supervision.
- Assists in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement.
- Predominant amount of time will be spent off-site at clients’ premises.
- Identifies risk matters and raises with a manager and/or partner, while exercising judgement within agreed parameters.
- Identify and understand client needs, suggest potential solutions on technical matters and communicate and agree client needs and potential solutions with managers.
- Active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure the efficient execution of the audit.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualified or Part Qualified ACA/ACCA.
- Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
- Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Audit Senior - Ipswich