- £47,000 - £52,000 Per Annum
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Audit Senior or Supervisor, to take on an Audit Supervisor role with a Top 10 Firm based in the City of London!
The vacancy would be suitable for an experienced Senior unable to step up into a Supervisor role in their current firm, or a frustrated Supervisor who cannot see any further progression within their Firm.
You will be responsible for providing on site management of each Audit assignment in an efficient and effective manner, ensuring that each client receives a quality service. A varied client portfolio will be offered with the opportunity for sector specialism further down the line.
- To ensure that the assignment is undertaken in accordance with the pre-assignment instructions, and to carry out the more rigorous aspects of the assignment efficiently, thoroughly and in accordance with the firm’s procedures.
- To review work completed by trainee staff for adequacy and completeness, and to undertake job appraisal interviews.
- To provide adequate briefing, supervision and “on the job” training for trainee staff.
- To act as day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
- To ensure Assurance quality at all times. Assist with internal and external quality assurance, ensuring any actions are completed in line with the firms and professional standards.
- To summarise time spent on regular basis, and to perform the firm’s review and completion procedures before passing the files for manager review.
- ACA / ACCA qualified or awaiting time qualification
- Previous experience in an Audit role, leading teams of juniors on assignments
- Proven experience in client handling
- Experience working with owner managed business would be advantageous.
If you would like to be considered please apply with your CV or contact Danielle O'Hara at AJ Chambers.