- £48,000 - £52,000 Per Annum
Looking to join a Top 30 Firm?
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Audit Supervisor to join a progressive and rewarding Practice. This particular firm place a great emphasis on their staff development and so if you are seeking somewhere to grow and progress, this could be the perfect role for you.
You will be responsible for a small portfolio of clients covering a wide variety of sizes and sectors including financial services, hospitality, technology and property. You will report directly to the Managers of the team and will have direct responsibility for a team of junior staff members.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Work split roughly 70% Audit, 20% Accounts, 10% Tax
- Managing a portfolio of clients covering all aspects of Audit and Accounts management including job planning, time management, budgeting, review and finalisation of files for Partner review
- Delegating work to a team of juniors, reviewing their work and offering further support/guidance where necessary
- Monitoring team progress and highlighting any issues to Senior staff
- Overseeing training of juniors and providing assistance where necessary
- Day to day contact with clients, building and maintaining client relationships
- ACA or ACCA qualified
- Experience working at Supervisor or Assistant Manager level for at least 1 year
- Ability to run own portfolio
- Motivation to progress your career
- Experience in a Top 100 firm would be an additional benefit
- Experience supervising a team of staff
On offer for this position is a competitive salary alongside a selection of further benefits including health insurance and season ticket loans.
If you would like to be considered then please apply or contact Danielle O'Hara at AJ Chambers for more information.