- £55,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently working with an outstanding firm based in Central London, who are currently looking for an Audit Supervisor to join their growing team. The ideal candidate should be able to deliver audit engagements from planning through to completion and manage a portfolio of clients.
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, liaising with them throughout the audit cycle.
- Manage and mentor junior team members with the ability to give feedback
- Ensuring the effective and timely delivery of engagements
- Assist in tendering for new clients
- Continue developing your technical skills in all areas of the accounting and auditing standards
- Managing performance of teams, monitoring budgets and keeping the audit director and partner updated on progress
- Ensuring the firms processes and technical standards are maintained, with the ability to answer technical questions proficiently and confidently
- To represent the firm and its interests in dealing with clients and other professionals at all time
- Other ad hoc duties in line with business requirements
· Fully ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 1 years’ post qualification experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Proven experience in working to tight deadline and time management
· Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients
If interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please apply directly or contact Adam Munro at AJ Chambers