- £35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are working with a fast-growing firm of chartered accountants who are looking to recruit a new Accounts and Audit semi-senior to join their Brighton based office.
If you believe you are a motivated, ambitious individual and wish to be part of an outstanding Accounts and Audit team and you have experience in preparing accounts, organising audit work and have a positive client focused attitude, then this job role is for you.
Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior roles and responsibilities:
- Happy to travel depending upon client commitments (travel expenses paid for)
- Statutory accounts preparation from complete and incomplete books and records
- Audit work – planning, fieldwork and completion, corporation tax
- Able to form good relationships with clients and colleagues alike
- Assessing and obtaining information needed for the preparation of corporate tax returns
- Reporting to Seniors, Managers and Partners within the Accounts and Audit Team
Accounts and Audit Semi-Senior qualities and qualifications:
- ACCA or ACA qualified or part-qualified
- At least three years’ experience in general practice
- Must be competent in preparing accounts (sole trader, partnership and company accounts) based on incomplete books and records
- Must have experience with audit work – experience of fieldwork to review stage an advantage
- Ability to work closely with Accounts and Audit Seniors and Managers
- Exemplary team player with a positive, client focused attitude
- Competent on computers and associated software. Working knowledge of CCH Accounts Production, CCH Audit Automation, Xero and MS Office products, especially Excel
- Excellent administrative, organisational and communication skills, good spoken and written English
- Ability to work efficiently to strict deadlines
If you would like to be part of a team who constantly strives to exceed our clients’ expectations by delivering a high quality, client focused service then all you need to do is apply directly or contact Alfie Thomson at AJ Chambers.
If you believe you possess many of the above qualities but do not wish to apply for this role, do get in touch to enable us to find you a more suited job role.