- £25,000 - £34,000 Per Annum
An excellent opportunity has come available to join a successful accountancy practice in their Bookkeeping department based in East London.
Their client base is hugely varied and includes clients in sectors from tech start-ups, property investment companies, wholesalers, retailers, consultants, large group companies and non-listed Plcs.
• Maintain bookkeeping records for a variety of clients.
• Review bookkeeping data and complete VAT return for allocated clients
• Work on-site if required to update client’s records
• Direct client involvement – working with the client to solve queries and provide recommendations.
• Assisting accountants with preparation of reports and reconciliations.
• Management reporting
• 4+ years’ experience
• Good knowledge of bookkeeping packages including Xero, Receipt Bank and Sage
• Knowledge of complex reconciliations such as CIS and VAT
• Knowledge of any European VAT aspects such import, exports & reverse charge Benefits:
• £25,000 - £34,000 depending experience
• 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
• Additional 3 annual days a year
• 4pm office finish on Fridays
• Role either full time or part-time (3 days+) full days
If you would like more information, please get in touch with Liam Snell at AJ Chambers.