- £23,000 - £25,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently seeking a Bookkeeper based in Stanmore, on behalf of a leading-independent firm.
The firm is modern, both in terms of practices and culture, and they have a forward-thinking mentality who have their clients’ interests at the forefront of their mind.
This role will require 60% of the time to be spent on the firms largest client and the remaining 40% with smaller clients within the firm's portfolio.
- Manage your client portfolio
- Undertake computerised and manual bookkeeping
- Prepare VAT returns
- Prepare Management Accounts for clients
- Be the first point of contact for all your clients
- Attend client sites when required
- Assist the practice with its 'Making Tax Digital’ solution
The Ideal Candidate:
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- 3 years of experience as bookkeeper within practice or industry
- Strong communication skills
- Willingness to work within a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Working Sage 50 knowledge
If you would like to be part of a team who constantly strives to exceed our clients’ expectations by delivering a high quality, client focused service then all you need to do is apply directly or contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers.
If you believe you possess many of the above qualities but do not wish to apply for this role, do get in touch to enable us to find you a more suited job role.