- £25,000 - £32,000 Per Annum
- Study support, remote working etc.
A modern, forward thinking Central London based accountancy Practice are looking for a Bookkeeper to join their team.
This role, reporting directly to the Practice Manager, will be a client facing role, covering all outsourcing duties including Bookkeeping, VAT & Payroll, with some basic accounts work. This role provides an opportunity to develop bookkeeping skills within a supportive and collaborative environment.
The Bookkeeper duties will be:
- Bookkeeping for a portfolio of clients
- Balancing accounts
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparing of VAT returns
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Building and maintaining good working relationships with clients
- Dealing with financial paperwork and filing
- Processing monthly management accounts through Sage
- Overseeing and reviewing junior bookkeepers work
- Minimum 2 years bookkeeping experience
- Previous practice experience is a must
- Experience of using Sage Line 50 and cloud accounting software
The successful Bookkeeper will have the below skills:
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Proactive, able to work on own initiative
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
I'd be interested in speaking to Bookkeepers or VAT specialists who have a good technical knowledge and are able to hit the ground running.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org