- £35,000 - £45,000 Per Annum
A Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants are currently looking for a Business Tax Senior for their office located in the heart of London.
You will work in the firm’s Business Tax Group, which provides a number of tax services for businesses of a variety of sizes. You will be primarily responsible for the compliance aspect of a portfolio of approximately 150 clients, but will also have the opportunity to get involved in advisory work on an ad-hoc basis.
Responsibilities will include;
- Corporation tax compliance work on a portfolio of clients
- Technical research into a variety of tax issues.
- Liaising with HMRC on enquiries into tax returns
- Monitoring WIP and liaising with managers/directors on client billing
- Tax advisory work to clients (externally and internally) under the supervision of managers and directors, on a range of issues and planning opportunities
- Full training and support will be provided on all aspects of the role including: tax advisory work, letter and report writing and managing a portfolio of clients.
- ATT qualified/ ACA Qualified. An aspiration to study for the CTA qualification would be advantageous
- Experience working in a tax focused role in practice
- Excellent communication skills
The firm is offering an excellent remuneration package, including full study support for the CTA qualification
For further information on this Business Tax Senior role, please apply directly or contact Tom Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers