- £65,000 - £85,000 Per Annum
Our client is boutique M&A advisory working in the lower-mid market. They're exceedingly busy, completely approximately 20 deals a year.
The M&A Manager will have responsibility for executing a portfolio of transactions under the guidance of the Director. Requirements for this role include:
- ACA qualified, ideally having trained in Audit with a Big 4 firm
- 2 - 3 years M&A experience
- Demonstrable experience of end-to-management of sell-side M&A processes (at least three deals)
- Familiar with writing IMs, building financial models, running online data rooms and diligence processes