- £50,000 - £55,000 Per Annum
A well-established independent firm on chartered accountants in Saffron Walden are looking to appoint an experienced Client Manager.
As a Client Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of an effective and efficient service to a varied portfolio of clients. You will work closely with the Partners and Director to drive the accounts function, identifying opportunities to develop and sell services to new and existing clients alike.
Client Manager Duties:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Reviewing year-end financial statements and tax returns prepared by the accountants
- Management reporting for clients
- Writing advisory letters to clients with finalised accounts
- Maintaining client contact and relationships
- Meeting with clients and advising on technical issues, especially tax matters
- Driving forward the client accounting function
- Reviewing VAT returns, tax returns and PAYE where required
- Supervising the accounts team, providing training and support
Client Manager Requirements:
- ACCA/ACA qualified would be ideal although suitable experience qualified by experience would be seriously considered
- Strong IRIS, Xero and QuickBooks experience is ideal
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent time management and priority setting
- An understanding of the pressures and importance of effective portfolio management
- Ability to communicate well with clients and understand their requirements
Our client is considering a wide range of skillsets so if you feel you could be relevant please apply directly or contact Scott Golding at AJ Chambers.
Client Manager - Cambridge