- £28,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
Are you looking to manage your own portfolio and engage with clients at one of the county’s leading Accountancy firms?
AJ Chambers are currently working with a leading independent practice in Lowestoft to recruit a motivated and ambitious accountant to join their friendly team at a management level.
The ideal candidate will be fully qualified; however, our client is willing to meet exceptional candidates if their experience is sufficient and they possess the necessary attributes. The partners have fostered a forward moving, service focused, and team orientated approach and the right professional will join them in a key, long term managerial role, where you can develop in your career and progress, for those with medium and longer-term ambitions.
- Supervision and preparation of management and statutory accounts
- Preparation of personal tax computations and self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- Liaising with HMRC
- Be the main point of contact and face of the company for clients within the portfolio, nurturing relationships and maintaining a high-level of quality at all times
- Training and mentoring junior staff
- ACA/ACCA Qualified
- Knowledge of Iris, QuickBooks and Sage
- Recent, relevant experience in a practice environment
- Knowledge of the areas mentioned in duties, however support will be provided if some experience is lacking
- Good communication skills, both internally and externally
- Self-motivated with an outgoing personality
- Able to work in a fast-moving environment to tight deadlines
If you are interested or would like more information, please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers
Client Manager - Lowestoft