- £34,000 - £38,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are currently recruiting for a leading independent firm of chartered accountants based in Ashtead.
The growing practice is seeking a talented Accounts Senior. The successful candidate should be able to operate well in a small team and will assist the Directors in enabling the company to grow through good accounting procedures.
The firm expect to grow substantially over the next few years so this is a position with real opportunity. In addition to a strong background in finance, the individual will have strong organisational skills, be flexible and have a strong eye for detail.
The successful candidate will be someone who has excellent customer service skills with a can do attitude, who is focused and ready to enjoy a challenge. They will have good interpersonal skills, flexibility and enthusiasm. It is essential that the individual be articulate, focused, and excellent at multi-tasking. They must be able to work under pressure and meet challenging deadline dates.
• Manage a portfolio of small to medium size businesses
• Provide accounting, tax and strategic planning advise to our clients to help them grow their businesses
• Review stat accounts, VAT, Tax, management accounts etc prepared by the accounts department for your clients
• Provide advice and coaching to junior staff
• Provide coaching to clients on their business accounting systems and processes
- Sage 50 Accounts – advantageous
- Sage 50 Payroll – advantageous
- Xero - advantageous
- Strong Excel skills – essential
- Previous experience in a similar position – essential
- Previous experience working in a Public Practice environment – essential
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines, self-motivated with a can do attitude – essential
- ACA or ACCA Qualified
If you are interested in applying for the Client Manager position, either apply directly or contact Ben Bennett at AJ Chambers.