- £50,000 - £60,000 Per Annum
Great opportunity to join a real market leading sell-side M&A Advisory firm who've enjoyed great success over the year and have built a great reputation. 2018 was a stellar year, both in terms of deals done and also realising strategic plans to ensure the firm continues to grow and be one of the most recognised M&A brands in the UK.
This is true M&A role with the successful candidate having exposure across all aspects of the deal life-cycle. As such it is imperative that you already have at least two years M&A experience.
Specifically, an Executive will be responsible for:
- Managing aspects of the sell side projects through the transaction lifecycle, to include: research, preparing information memoranda, client presentations and marketing pitches, administration of datarooms
- Preparing detailed financial models, including LBO & DCF
- Reviewing output prepared by our Analysts
Required Skills and Experience:
We would expect the successful candidate to have the following attributes:
- ACA qualified with minimum two years post qualification experience working in Corporate Finance/M&A
- Excellent report writing skills and modelling skills
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with an ability to grasp and understand business issues quickly
- Appetite for varied project work and a desire to contribute to a highly successful M&A team
- Ability to work accurately under time pressure and manage multiple commitments
- Able to deliver and to work effectively across teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence when interacting with colleagues and clients in business and social situations