- £60,000 - £70,000 Per Annum
Our client is a very exciting Corporate Finance Boutique who have a great track record of winning and closing deals in the SME space across the Essex and East Anglia region.
As part of the strategic growth plan they are keen to attract experienced Corporate Finance candidates, most likely at manager level, who can take an autonomous and leading role in executing transactions, whether they be business sales, MBOs, fundraising or acquisitions.
The successful candidate would also be instrumental in growing the firm's headcount and it's envisaged that further hires will be made to report into the Manager.
This role should appeal to experienced Corporate Finance candidates, who are:
- Perhaps looking to leave the London market and work closer to home with high levels of flexibility.
- With a larger regional firm but be keen to join a firm free of corporate culture
- A parent-returner or someone who values quality of life over the rat race!
Whilst this is a full-time role, the client is genuine about the opportunity to work flexibly.
Qualifying criteria include:
- Ideally ACA or ACCA qualified
- Strong technical skills that include financial modelling and valuation skills (three statement, DCF, comparable etc) and analysis
- The proven ability to act in a Lead Advisory capacity