- £20,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
Corporate Finance Executive – Leading Regional Firm – Ipswich / Colchester
A leading Practice in its region is expanding its Corporate Finance offering through the addition of a Corporate Finance Trainee and Corporate Finance Executive, a fantastic opportunity for someone with 6-12 months Account and Audit experience looking to move into Corporate Finance or someone who is ACA/ACCA qualified keen to move out of Audit.
You’ll have the opportunity to work with a range of OMB and SME clients across a wide range of deal sizes and sectors. You’ll get the chance to work on deals from preparation of information memorandums and pitch books, through to the creation and analysis of financial models and valuations.
- Researching and preparing new deal opportunities and pitches.
- Preparing transaction documentation.
- Researching and approaching potential buyers/sellers for clients.
- Creation and reviewing of financial models.
- ACA or ACCA qualified or AAT qualified, looking to study ACA.
- Minimum of 6-12 months Accounts & Audit experience.
- Corporate Finance experience is desirable but not vital.
- Personable and confident at interacting with a range of clients.
For more information on this position please either apply directly, or contact Aaron Butcher at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.