- £135,000 - £150,000 Per Annum
An excellent opportunity has become available to join a leading independent tax consultancy who are based near excellent travel links in London. The firm is seeking a Corporate Tax Director who has a fee following and possesses a substantial and broad corporate tax background.
As the Corporate Tax Director, your main focus will be to develop and head up a new corporate tax offering.
Day-to-day duties include:
- Manage a client portfolio of businesses, mainly OMBs
- Identify tax planning opportunities
- Work with Partners in the planning and conduct of advisory assignments
- Deal with HMRC enquiries
- Manage client relationships and identify opportunities; think strategically by understanding client’s needs, their business and key risks
- Attend client meetings and events
- Carry out technical research
- CTA qualified
- Significant corporate tax experience within a practice environment
- Impeccable communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong technical corporate tax knowledge
- Strong commercial awareness/client focus
For more information on this Corporate Tax Director role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.