- £55,000 - £65,000 Per Annum
AJ Chambers are recruiting for a Corporate Tax Manager to join a Top 20 firm in their London Office.
This role will offer full study support, with the opportunity to progress within the firm.
If your current role does not encourage a healthy work/life balance, if you would like to take advantage of great training in a friendly environment, or if you want a career in a firm that encourages your progression, I would like to hear from you.
Stepping into your new role, you will be working closely with the partners to manage the delivery of corporate tax work, whilst also providing advisory work to a portfolio of clients.
Your encouraged to keep a good work life balance, which means you are able to work hard and produce results, you will be eligible to take advantage of agile working.
Corporate Tax Manager Responsibilities:
- Looking after a portfolio of Corporate Tax clients
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of staff
- Providing a bespoke tax advisory service, on a variety of areas
- Carrying out due diligence work for M&A clients
- Working with Partnerships, LLPs, SMEs and larger corporates
- To manage, supervise and mentor members of the Tax team
Corporate Tax Manager Requirements:
- ACA and CTA qualified is preferred
- Experience working in at least an Assistant Manager position
- Good experience in delivering advisory work
- Able to organise and prioritise and monitor workload effectively.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to produce results under pressure
For further information on this Corporate Tax Manager role, please apply direct or contact Thomas Sharland-Harris at AJ Chambers