- £30,000 - £40,000 Per Annum
We are currently working alongside a leading firm, who is seeking an individual who is either established within a Corporate and Business Tax environment or has some Corporate and Business Tax experience and is looking to specialise and develop in this area.
The successful candidate will be based in their Norwich office, but you will need to be prepared to undertake some travel between the offices and to client’s sites.
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients and prioritising work as necessary
- Identify opportunities to increase the client base and develop cross departmental working opportunities
- Act as the primary contact for most clients, ensuring tax matters are raised proactively and communicated to the client
- Prepare tax computations and returns, calculating tax liabilities and advising clients accordingly
- Ad hoc tasks including technical research
- Prepare deferred tax calculations, tax reconciliations and tax disclosure for inclusion within statutory accounts
The Ideal Candidate:
- Recent experience (minimum 3 years) within a professional services environment giving you at least a working knowledge of Corporate and Business Tax is essential.
- You should be ATT and/or ICAEW/ACCA qualified (or nearly qualified) or able to demonstrate a demonstrable an equivalent level of experience. Ideally you will hold (or be studying towards) a relevant qualification such as ATT/CTA. Full study support towards ATT/CTA would be available (as would refresher training) if required.
- Must be keen to be involved in planning and technical aspects of tax, compliance and advisory work, and to develop your skills.
- A high level of ICT (Excel, Word) literacy is required. Experience of Alphatax and CCH software would be advantageous.
- Willingness to develop client relationships, and to get involved in business development activities.
- Self-motivated, hard-working, flexible and prepared to undertake some travel within East Anglia. A driving licence and access to your own transport is essential.
If you feel you would be suitable, please apply direct or contact Jess Dodman at AJ Chambers.
Corporate Tax Senior - Norwich