- £60,000 - £80,000 Per Annum
Seeking London relocators – Generous relocation package to assist
A newly created, Corporate Tax Senior Manager position has come available with one of our clients in Ipswich.
This position will be to organise, support and monitor a Corporate Tax team, where you will liaise directly with the partners in the delivery of excellent tax advice and compliance to the business area.
Our client has ambitious growth plans to grow a £2-3M service to £5M in 5 years, which in turn will create excellent opportunities for the right candidate to grow to Director and Partner levels.
The person specification is open to those who have a focus on compliance or advisory, as long as there is a willingness to business develop. With this, you will receive genuine investment from the business to grow and develop whilst they support a healthy work life balance and excellent remuneration benefits.
- You will be a pivotal contact for all clients within the portfolio, responding to their queries and needs in a timely manner
- Manage a portfolio of clients including control of billings and cash collection within the firm’s criteria
- Regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners/Directors
- Fulfil a consultancy role on ad hoc projects within their field of specialist knowledge
- Ensure assignments are completed within agreed budgets and keep client/partner informed of overruns and plan staff assignments in order to give an appropriate spread of experience
- Responsible for the review and delivery for the final advice to clients, subject to sign off from Partners
- Identify risk and technical matters, as well as selling opportunities, to the Partner, whilst exercising judgement within agreed parameters
- Involvement in de-merges, reorganisations, international advisory work and employee ownership trusts