- £30,000 - £34,000 Per Annum
Experienced Bookkeeper / Management Accountant
If you are an experienced Bookkeeper / Management Accountant and would like to work for a leading, Top 100 Accountancy Practice, then this could be the role for you.
My client is a very well-established business, based in the heart of Central London.
They work with a very diverse portfolio of clients that include media/entertainment, fashion and general practice.
An opportunity exists on their Business Services Team for a client facing bookkeeper/management accountant to become an integral part of the team, delivering a high of service to their impressive client portfolio.
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Bookkeeping, including processing sales and purchase ledgers and cash and balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly management accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT Returns and EC Sales and Intrastat declarations
- Preparation of monthly CIS Returns
To be considered for this role you must have at least 3 years relevant experience within an accountancy practice.
You should have experience of preparing management accounts and have a good technical knowledge of VAT schemes.
Ideally you will have a good working knowledge of Xero and be able to demonstrate the software to clients.
For more information, please apply with your CV.