Financial Modelling Associate | Global Advisory Firm | London
A global advisory firm are looking for a highly skill financial modeller to join their already well fast-growing service line. You’ll be joining a market leading team who have been posting significant year on year growth and developed a significant reputation within the market.
This is a great chance for someone who wants a clear route of progression with exciting opportunities to take the next steps in their career. You’ll be joined a team with well-recognised Partners who will support your growth.
If you’re a financial modeller who is looking for their next challenge or a step up then look no further.
- Development of original complex financial and business models.
- Experience in building Integrated 3 Statement Models and DCF models.
- Auditing and review of financial models.
- Cashflow forecasts, strategic planning tools and business plans.
- Professional finance qualification such as ACA/ACCA.
- Significant theoretical and practical knowledge of the integrated 3 statement model.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Excel.
- A self-starter who can thrive under pressure.
- Ability to work well within a team.
For more information on this position please either apply directly, or contact Aaron Butcher at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.