Financial Modelling Manager – Global Advisory Firm – London
A global advisory firm are looking for a highly skilled financial modeller to join this fast-growing service line.
This is a proactive and exciting team where you’ll have the opportunity to play a leading role in generating and delivering projects in the energy and infrastructure sector, developing the company’s profile within the marketplace.
In the role of a manager you’ll be responsible for delivering and executes the work of the most complex nature. You’ll be working closely with clients as well as senior management where you’ll be expected to play a role in organising and developing the team.
- Executes and review modelling work with a significant degree of expertise.
- Develop original models for clients.
- Review financial models built by clients.
- Reviewing the modelling work of the team, ensuring technically excellence.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a directly comparable Big 4 or similar modelling team.
- Currently holding an equivalent grade with 6 months experience in that grade.
- Excellent Excel proficiency and competent with advanced techniques.
- Experienced coaching/mentoring others.
- Educated to a degree level, numerate degree it preferable.
- ACA or CA qualified.
For more information on this position please either apply directly, or contact Aaron Butcher at AJ Chambers. If this role isn’t for you but you do possess many of the requirements, please do get in contact with us as we may be able to offer a more suitable role.